This one is from the few days when Joseph was fascinated with the mirror/mobile on his bouncy seat. Who wouldn't be with such a cutie staring back at them?

Joey went to Vancouver for a summer class and Joseph and I went to Vicksburg for a few days. Here's a close-up of his sweet smile.

Granddaddy managed to get down on Joseph's level so they could have a little heart to heart. I'm not sure what the intelligent discussion was about but it probably involved important topics like the election, the economy, the joys of a good nap, etc.

Sweet dimples!

It's been a while since Joseph fell asleep like this but recently he did and we had to capture it.

Snuggling after bath time

The Boys

Joseph loves to stand up. If he's sitting for too long, he'll start to push off with his feet until you stand him up so he can look around at everything!

Joseph has become a pretty good sleeper lately and is "sleeping through the night". Here he is in one of his favorite nap positions!

And, on an exciting note, Joseph has a tooth! We discovered it on our trip to Vicksburg. I tried to get it on camera but that proved a little difficult. Maybe we'll capture it one day soon!
2 comments:
man he is huge! I love to see the pictures but love even more to see him in person.
A tooth?? Standing up?? He is going to leave Delia in the dust!
Post a Comment