Thursday, October 9, 2008

Grandma's visit and first taste of carrots

Joseph has recently started to turn over from his back to his front. His favorite place to practice is in his crib before naps or bedtime.  We also discovered his second tooth on Tuesday of this week. 


Joey's mom visited us this past weekend. Joseph loved spending time with Grandma and hanging out with her in Starkville. Here's a cute picture of the two of them together.

After "mastering" cereal, we decided to try carrots this week. Joseph loved them! Here are some cute shots of the process.


It gets a little messy so Joseph had dinner without clothes on!

2 comments:

Claire said...

Kate - I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! And more excited to find YA'lls blog! Joseph is adorable -- I love getting to see pictures of ya'll. Looks like ya'll are doing great! I'm glad I have a way to keep up with the Sherrards now! :)

Melissa Dixon said...

Love the food pics!! He is priceless!